Apr 1, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo is only playing one end of a back-to-back and he played almost 38 minutes Sunday night.
So since he was already in a suit on Monday he joined the media and for a quarter was the color analyst for the Celtics’ broadcast on Comcast Sportsnet New England, sitting next to Mike Gorman. He did a pretty good job and said a few interesting things:
• He said he’s “almost at 100 percent” physically (but the Celtics are being cautious still, not playing him back-to-back games.
• He had praise for rookie Phil Pressey.
• It’s not on this video, but he said he’d love to play with Joakim Noah… not in an “I want out of Boston” way but admiring how hard and smart Noah plays.
Rondo also was visited by Bennie the Bull, who had a little snack for Rondo.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 10
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25