Apr 1, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo is only playing one end of a back-to-back and he played almost 38 minutes Sunday night.
So since he was already in a suit on Monday he joined the media and for a quarter was the color analyst for the Celtics’ broadcast on Comcast Sportsnet New England, sitting next to Mike Gorman. He did a pretty good job and said a few interesting things:
• He said he’s “almost at 100 percent” physically (but the Celtics are being cautious still, not playing him back-to-back games.
• He had praise for rookie Phil Pressey.
• It’s not on this video, but he said he’d love to play with Joakim Noah… not in an “I want out of Boston” way but admiring how hard and smart Noah plays.
Rondo also was visited by Bennie the Bull, who had a little snack for Rondo.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 0
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 18
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48