Apr 1, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo is only playing one end of a back-to-back and he played almost 38 minutes Sunday night.
So since he was already in a suit on Monday he joined the media and for a quarter was the color analyst for the Celtics’ broadcast on Comcast Sportsnet New England, sitting next to Mike Gorman. He did a pretty good job and said a few interesting things:
• He said he’s “almost at 100 percent” physically (but the Celtics are being cautious still, not playing him back-to-back games.
• He had praise for rookie Phil Pressey.
• It’s not on this video, but he said he’d love to play with Joakim Noah… not in an “I want out of Boston” way but admiring how hard and smart Noah plays.
Rondo also was visited by Bennie the Bull, who had a little snack for Rondo.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 23
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 55
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3