Apr 1, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo is only playing one end of a back-to-back and he played almost 38 minutes Sunday night.
So since he was already in a suit on Monday he joined the media and for a quarter was the color analyst for the Celtics’ broadcast on Comcast Sportsnet New England, sitting next to Mike Gorman. He did a pretty good job and said a few interesting things:
• He said he’s “almost at 100 percent” physically (but the Celtics are being cautious still, not playing him back-to-back games.
• He had praise for rookie Phil Pressey.
• It’s not on this video, but he said he’d love to play with Joakim Noah… not in an “I want out of Boston” way but admiring how hard and smart Noah plays.
Rondo also was visited by Bennie the Bull, who had a little snack for Rondo.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 65
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 13
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32