Apr 1, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Nothing is more Texas than Dirk Nowitzki.
Okay, he’s second behind a good slice of barbecue brisket.
Conan O’Brien took his talk show to the Lone Star state this week (TBS will broadcast the NCAA Final Four as part of the Turner network) and while there he had Nowitzki come out and give him the “just invented Texas citizenship test.” Which of course took a dig at Tony Romo, which of course was very well received by the audience.
Love seeing this side of Nowitzki, he’s a guy really seeming to try to enjoy his final couple years in the NBA. As he should.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7