Apr 1, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Nothing is more Texas than Dirk Nowitzki.
Okay, he’s second behind a good slice of barbecue brisket.
Conan O’Brien took his talk show to the Lone Star state this week (TBS will broadcast the NCAA Final Four as part of the Turner network) and while there he had Nowitzki come out and give him the “just invented Texas citizenship test.” Which of course took a dig at Tony Romo, which of course was very well received by the audience.
Love seeing this side of Nowitzki, he’s a guy really seeming to try to enjoy his final couple years in the NBA. As he should.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85