Apr 1, 2014, 1:59 PM EST
Nothing is more Texas than Dirk Nowitzki.
Okay, he’s second behind a good slice of barbecue brisket.
Conan O’Brien took his talk show to the Lone Star state this week (TBS will broadcast the NCAA Final Four as part of the Turner network) and while there he had Nowitzki come out and give him the “just invented Texas citizenship test.” Which of course took a dig at Tony Romo, which of course was very well received by the audience.
Love seeing this side of Nowitzki, he’s a guy really seeming to try to enjoy his final couple years in the NBA. As he should.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15