Mar 31, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert has actually developed a decent mid-range shot. He’s made 43-of-100 attempts between 15 and 19 feet entering the Pacers game against the Spurs tonight. It’s a nice safety-valve shot when opponents leave him wide open and the shot clock is winding down.
But when he’s closely guarded and there are 13 seconds on the shot clock? That’s just selfish.
(hat tip: Jared Wade of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4