Mar 31, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert has actually developed a decent mid-range shot. He’s made 43-of-100 attempts between 15 and 19 feet entering the Pacers game against the Spurs tonight. It’s a nice safety-valve shot when opponents leave him wide open and the shot clock is winding down.
But when he’s closely guarded and there are 13 seconds on the shot clock? That’s just selfish.
(hat tip: Jared Wade of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 7
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 19
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39