Mar 31, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert has actually developed a decent mid-range shot. He’s made 43-of-100 attempts between 15 and 19 feet entering the Pacers game against the Spurs tonight. It’s a nice safety-valve shot when opponents leave him wide open and the shot clock is winding down.
But when he’s closely guarded and there are 13 seconds on the shot clock? That’s just selfish.
(hat tip: Jared Wade of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18