Mar 31, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
Roy Hibbert has actually developed a decent mid-range shot. He’s made 43-of-100 attempts between 15 and 19 feet entering the Pacers game against the Spurs tonight. It’s a nice safety-valve shot when opponents leave him wide open and the shot clock is winding down.
But when he’s closely guarded and there are 13 seconds on the shot clock? That’s just selfish.
(hat tip: Jared Wade of 8 Points, 9 Seconds)
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 21
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11