Mar 31, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
There are just more than two weeks left in the NBA season and there are a lot of playoff races still up for grabs.
That’s what Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest edition of PBT Extra. First we talk the Knicks and Hawks — New York is one game behind Atlanta and while the Knicks have a tough schedule the rest of the way the Hawks are in a free fall having lost six in a row. If the Hawks keep losing the Knicks can get in.
Out west we talk a little about the 4/5 race with Portland trying to make up ground on Houston. Then we move on to the best race in basketball — just half a game separates the Suns, Grizzlies and Mavericks and only two of them will make the playoffs. Those teams play each other a lot the last week of the season and that may decide who gets to keep playing and who goes golfing.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30