Mar 31, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
His caption: How to grocery shop like a boss.
Denver’s JaVale McGee has missed most of this season due to a stress fracture in his left tibia, one that never healed properly so he had to get surgery to set it. That ended his season.
And leaves him riding a scooter at the grocery store. To Eazy-E’s “Boyz N The Hood.” Because he’s JaVale.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11