Mar 31, 2014, 6:01 PM EDT
His caption: How to grocery shop like a boss.
Denver’s JaVale McGee has missed most of this season due to a stress fracture in his left tibia, one that never healed properly so he had to get surgery to set it. That ended his season.
And leaves him riding a scooter at the grocery store. To Eazy-E’s “Boyz N The Hood.” Because he’s JaVale.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 40
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 39
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 56
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6