Mar 31, 2014, 6:01 PM EDT
His caption: How to grocery shop like a boss.
Denver’s JaVale McGee has missed most of this season due to a stress fracture in his left tibia, one that never healed properly so he had to get surgery to set it. That ended his season.
And leaves him riding a scooter at the grocery store. To Eazy-E’s “Boyz N The Hood.” Because he’s JaVale.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9