Mar 31, 2014, 6:01 PM EDT
His caption: How to grocery shop like a boss.
Denver’s JaVale McGee has missed most of this season due to a stress fracture in his left tibia, one that never healed properly so he had to get surgery to set it. That ended his season.
And leaves him riding a scooter at the grocery store. To Eazy-E’s “Boyz N The Hood.” Because he’s JaVale.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 5
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 22
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82