Mar 31, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
His caption: How to grocery shop like a boss.
Denver’s JaVale McGee has missed most of this season due to a stress fracture in his left tibia, one that never healed properly so he had to get surgery to set it. That ended his season.
And leaves him riding a scooter at the grocery store. To Eazy-E’s “Boyz N The Hood.” Because he’s JaVale.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 4
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9