Mar 31, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Well, at least he’s not in North Korea.
Instead Dennis Rodman is in Argentina on an NBA legends tour that includes another Hall of Famer in Gary Payton and guys such as Latrell Sprewell.
Rodman is still drawing attention to himself playing in the game with a spiked blond mohawk wig and wearing lipstick and eye shadow. To answer your next question, because he’s Dennis Rodman. (That works for pretty much any question you ask.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23