Mar 31, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Well, at least he’s not in North Korea.
Instead Dennis Rodman is in Argentina on an NBA legends tour that includes another Hall of Famer in Gary Payton and guys such as Latrell Sprewell.
Rodman is still drawing attention to himself playing in the game with a spiked blond mohawk wig and wearing lipstick and eye shadow. To answer your next question, because he’s Dennis Rodman. (That works for pretty much any question you ask.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 1
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20