Mar 31, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Well, at least he’s not in North Korea.
Instead Dennis Rodman is in Argentina on an NBA legends tour that includes another Hall of Famer in Gary Payton and guys such as Latrell Sprewell.
Rodman is still drawing attention to himself playing in the game with a spiked blond mohawk wig and wearing lipstick and eye shadow. To answer your next question, because he’s Dennis Rodman. (That works for pretty much any question you ask.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding this.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 2
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44