Mar 30, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
That makes 38 games in a row that Kevin Durant has scored at least 25 points — that streak and his consistency this season is the reason he will take home the MVP.
He scored 31 Sunday and made it look easy going 9-of-13 from the field against the Utah Jazz as the Thunder cruised to an easy win (OKC was up 26-9 after the first quarter).
Durant was 4-of-6 from three and 4-of-4 inside 8 feet of the rim, he was the model of efficiency.
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 3
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 5
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 10
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 23
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 25
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10