Mar 30, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
That makes 38 games in a row that Kevin Durant has scored at least 25 points — that streak and his consistency this season is the reason he will take home the MVP.
He scored 31 Sunday and made it look easy going 9-of-13 from the field against the Utah Jazz as the Thunder cruised to an easy win (OKC was up 26-9 after the first quarter).
Durant was 4-of-6 from three and 4-of-4 inside 8 feet of the rim, he was the model of efficiency.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 30
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13