Mar 30, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
That makes 38 games in a row that Kevin Durant has scored at least 25 points — that streak and his consistency this season is the reason he will take home the MVP.
He scored 31 Sunday and made it look easy going 9-of-13 from the field against the Utah Jazz as the Thunder cruised to an easy win (OKC was up 26-9 after the first quarter).
Durant was 4-of-6 from three and 4-of-4 inside 8 feet of the rim, he was the model of efficiency.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 6
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1