Mar 30, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
That makes 38 games in a row that Kevin Durant has scored at least 25 points — that streak and his consistency this season is the reason he will take home the MVP.
He scored 31 Sunday and made it look easy going 9-of-13 from the field against the Utah Jazz as the Thunder cruised to an easy win (OKC was up 26-9 after the first quarter).
Durant was 4-of-6 from three and 4-of-4 inside 8 feet of the rim, he was the model of efficiency.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 27
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 52
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 22