Mar 30, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This highlight happened very early on in the Sixers win over the Pistons on Saturday, but it was indicative of how each team would perform the rest of the night.
Philadelphia came out with a ton of energy in this one, and Michael Carter-Williams exemplified it on this play, grabbing a steal and then firing a quick no-look pass to Thaddeus Young, who finished with the slam.
The Sixers led by as many as 32 points on the way to snapping their 26-game losing streak.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 8
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 19
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14