Mar 30, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
This highlight happened very early on in the Sixers win over the Pistons on Saturday, but it was indicative of how each team would perform the rest of the night.
Philadelphia came out with a ton of energy in this one, and Michael Carter-Williams exemplified it on this play, grabbing a steal and then firing a quick no-look pass to Thaddeus Young, who finished with the slam.
The Sixers led by as many as 32 points on the way to snapping their 26-game losing streak.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 7
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20