Mar 30, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This highlight happened very early on in the Sixers win over the Pistons on Saturday, but it was indicative of how each team would perform the rest of the night.
Philadelphia came out with a ton of energy in this one, and Michael Carter-Williams exemplified it on this play, grabbing a steal and then firing a quick no-look pass to Thaddeus Young, who finished with the slam.
The Sixers led by as many as 32 points on the way to snapping their 26-game losing streak.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 12
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 63
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30