Mar 30, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This highlight happened very early on in the Sixers win over the Pistons on Saturday, but it was indicative of how each team would perform the rest of the night.
Philadelphia came out with a ton of energy in this one, and Michael Carter-Williams exemplified it on this play, grabbing a steal and then firing a quick no-look pass to Thaddeus Young, who finished with the slam.
The Sixers led by as many as 32 points on the way to snapping their 26-game losing streak.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17