Mar 30, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This highlight happened very early on in the Sixers win over the Pistons on Saturday, but it was indicative of how each team would perform the rest of the night.
Philadelphia came out with a ton of energy in this one, and Michael Carter-Williams exemplified it on this play, grabbing a steal and then firing a quick no-look pass to Thaddeus Young, who finished with the slam.
The Sixers led by as many as 32 points on the way to snapping their 26-game losing streak.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14