Mar 30, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The Pacers find themselves tied in the loss column with the Heat at the top of the Eastern Conference standings, following a disappointing 14-point loss to a Cavaliers team that has been playing better lately, but was without Kyrie Irving and is still 15 games under .500 on the season.
Frustration got the better of David West in the fourth quarter, when he committed what ended up being ruled a flagrant foul against Matthew Dellavedova by elbowing him out of the way to create space. Spencer Hawes came over to let West know he should pick on someone his own size, which West is always more than happy to do — so he shoved Hawes out of the way, and both big men were handed technical fouls by the officials.
Indiana may very well be able to get right before the playoffs, but this recent slide is still cause for concern — last week’s somewhat ugly win over the Heat notwithstanding.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7