PBT Podcast: We talk Sixers, take your twitter questions on draft, coaching changes

Mar 29, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT

Henry Sims,Hollis Thompson,Michael Carter-Williams,James Anderson AP

Doesn’t all NBA conversations right now have to start with the Sixers.

Like Philadelphia fans themselves, myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio aren’t really bothered by the losing streak. We talk about it and when it could end.

Then we take your twitter questions on coaches who could be in trouble (besides Mike Woodson and Mike D’Antoni), who teams are looking at for the No. 1 pick, and more.

As always, you can listen by hitting play below or  you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.

1. phillysports1 - Mar 29, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I’m not bother by their loosing streak, but I would LOVE for them to pull out a win tonight .

• tfoz5150 - Mar 29, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Then you’re not a true Philly sports fan.

2. phillysports1 - Mar 29, 2014 at 11:40 AM

I’ve been living in Philly for Past 20 years , won’t find another that’s a true Philly sports fan than me. Our season is over , been over .Just because I’m not bother by their loosing streak makes me a ” fake” fan ? Despite their loosing streak I attended at least 10 of their games this year . Your inconceivable .

3. mungman69 - Mar 29, 2014 at 3:13 PM

I’m thinking of going to the game tonight and watch my Suxers blow out the Pistons.

4. phillysports1 - Mar 29, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I was thinking about going to the game tonight but I’ll just watch it from home

5. captainwisdom8888 - Mar 29, 2014 at 3:48 PM

I can truthfully say that I don’t know of a single person who loves the 76ers more than I do, and that is regardless of the team’s success or lack thereof. One thing I’ve noticed over the years is that the Sixers are very often in the middle of the pack in the NBA, either barely making the playoffs or barely missing it. Aside from selecting Evan Turner with the 2nd overall pick in that draft, the Sixers haven’t had many opportunities to pick in the top 5 or top 10 in drafts, and it’s through the draft that teams generally build their talent.

The 76ers knew that they wouldn’t be hoisting a championship trophy at year’s end, so what course of action can they take to help ensure that they make significant advancements as a franchise moving forward? Load up for the draft…that’s it. Winning cures everything, so if Philadelphia can put together a talented core of young players and take a big step forward as a team…everyone will forget all about the growing pains this season.

6. phillysports1 - Mar 29, 2014 at 7:10 PM

@captainwisdom888 that makes two of us . Sorry

Heat can make playoffs without LeBron
Top 10 NBA Player Searches