Mar 29, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
The Nets continued to roll on Friday with an easy win over the Cavaliers, and with Brooklyn comfortably ahead midway through the fourth, that was apparently enough for Andray Blatche to completely lose focus.
After receiving the pass from Alan Anderson, Blatche had the ball all alone under the basket, but somehow missed the throw-down after going up for the dunk on the other side.
Blatche has been known to showcase some unusual offensive prowess during Nets blowout victories this season, but this time he made the highlight reel for all the wrong reasons.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 18
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 66
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8