Mar 29, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
The Nets continued to roll on Friday with an easy win over the Cavaliers, and with Brooklyn comfortably ahead midway through the fourth, that was apparently enough for Andray Blatche to completely lose focus.
After receiving the pass from Alan Anderson, Blatche had the ball all alone under the basket, but somehow missed the throw-down after going up for the dunk on the other side.
Blatche has been known to showcase some unusual offensive prowess during Nets blowout victories this season, but this time he made the highlight reel for all the wrong reasons.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 20
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 37
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2