Mar 28, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Is this the Miami Heat’s Los Angeles Lakers imitation?
So if LeBron James didn’t think he was already carrying enough load…
Wade is out after suffering a hamstring injury late in Miami’s loss to Indiana Wednesday night. Wade tried to race to get back on defense and during the sprint down the court you could see him pull up then grab his hamstring. He asked out of the game and did not return.
Oden is suffering back spasms. Allen is still battling the flu that caused him to miss the game against the Pacers. Chalmers has a quadricep injury.
The Heat are now three games back of the Pacers for the best record in the East, a gap they are not likely to close. With that, expect coach Erik Spoelstra to rest a lot of guys down the stretch, trying to get them healthy for the playoffs.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10