Mar 28, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Is this the Miami Heat’s Los Angeles Lakers imitation?
So if LeBron James didn’t think he was already carrying enough load…
Wade is out after suffering a hamstring injury late in Miami’s loss to Indiana Wednesday night. Wade tried to race to get back on defense and during the sprint down the court you could see him pull up then grab his hamstring. He asked out of the game and did not return.
Oden is suffering back spasms. Allen is still battling the flu that caused him to miss the game against the Pacers. Chalmers has a quadricep injury.
The Heat are now three games back of the Pacers for the best record in the East, a gap they are not likely to close. With that, expect coach Erik Spoelstra to rest a lot of guys down the stretch, trying to get them healthy for the playoffs.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 14
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10