Mar 28, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Is this the Miami Heat’s Los Angeles Lakers imitation?
So if LeBron James didn’t think he was already carrying enough load…
Wade is out after suffering a hamstring injury late in Miami’s loss to Indiana Wednesday night. Wade tried to race to get back on defense and during the sprint down the court you could see him pull up then grab his hamstring. He asked out of the game and did not return.
Oden is suffering back spasms. Allen is still battling the flu that caused him to miss the game against the Pacers. Chalmers has a quadricep injury.
The Heat are now three games back of the Pacers for the best record in the East, a gap they are not likely to close. With that, expect coach Erik Spoelstra to rest a lot of guys down the stretch, trying to get them healthy for the playoffs.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 3
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13