Mar 28, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Is this the Miami Heat’s Los Angeles Lakers imitation?
So if LeBron James didn’t think he was already carrying enough load…
Wade is out after suffering a hamstring injury late in Miami’s loss to Indiana Wednesday night. Wade tried to race to get back on defense and during the sprint down the court you could see him pull up then grab his hamstring. He asked out of the game and did not return.
Oden is suffering back spasms. Allen is still battling the flu that caused him to miss the game against the Pacers. Chalmers has a quadricep injury.
The Heat are now three games back of the Pacers for the best record in the East, a gap they are not likely to close. With that, expect coach Erik Spoelstra to rest a lot of guys down the stretch, trying to get them healthy for the playoffs.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61