Mar 28, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Is this the Miami Heat’s Los Angeles Lakers imitation?
So if LeBron James didn’t think he was already carrying enough load…
Wade is out after suffering a hamstring injury late in Miami’s loss to Indiana Wednesday night. Wade tried to race to get back on defense and during the sprint down the court you could see him pull up then grab his hamstring. He asked out of the game and did not return.
Oden is suffering back spasms. Allen is still battling the flu that caused him to miss the game against the Pacers. Chalmers has a quadricep injury.
The Heat are now three games back of the Pacers for the best record in the East, a gap they are not likely to close. With that, expect coach Erik Spoelstra to rest a lot of guys down the stretch, trying to get them healthy for the playoffs.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 6
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18