Mar 28, 2014, 12:16 AM EST
The Clippers and the Mavericks were engaged in a chippy and competitive contest on Thursday, which is completely understandable given the position that Dallas is currently in, fighting for their playoff lives.
There were multiple technicals handed out throughout the game, a few of which were earned during this one incident that took place midway through the third quarter involving Shawn Marion, Matt Barnes and Chris Paul.
Marion snapped a bit after being shoved twice on the same possession, the first time by Paul and then more subtly by Barnes. It appeared as though Marion believed Barnes was the one who got him both times by the way he went after him, or perhaps other things went on during the game up until this point that we weren’t immediately aware of.
Either way, Marion’s reaction earned him a technical foul, and Paul and Barnes were each whistled for one, as well.
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 0
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 8
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 11
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 11
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 26
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12