Mar 28, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Portland needed LaMarcus Aldridge back — now he is and he looked good.
Aldridge had 25 points (on 21 shots) plus 16 rebounds — and with him back the Trail Blazers picked up a 100-85 win over the Hawks. Portland with the win moves three games up on Dallas (who lost) in the nine seed. This was the exactly the kind of win the Trail Blazers need.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 14
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10