Mar 28, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Portland needed LaMarcus Aldridge back — now he is and he looked good.
Aldridge had 25 points (on 21 shots) plus 16 rebounds — and with him back the Trail Blazers picked up a 100-85 win over the Hawks. Portland with the win moves three games up on Dallas (who lost) in the nine seed. This was the exactly the kind of win the Trail Blazers need.
- Down 13 Rockets finally play with desperation, come back to beat Clippers, even series 1-1 3
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 11
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4