Mar 28, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Portland needed LaMarcus Aldridge back — now he is and he looked good.
Aldridge had 25 points (on 21 shots) plus 16 rebounds — and with him back the Trail Blazers picked up a 100-85 win over the Hawks. Portland with the win moves three games up on Dallas (who lost) in the nine seed. This was the exactly the kind of win the Trail Blazers need.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14