Mar 28, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
When the Los Angeles Lakers flew to Milwaukee for Thursday’s game against the Bucks, Chris Kaman remained behind for personal reasons before getting on a commercial plane.
Kaman indeed started, scoring 13 points and grabbing four rebounds in Los Angeles’ loss to the Bucks.
Some players don’t need as much time to warm up as others. Surely, Kaman and Mike D’Antoni had a meaningful discussion to determine whether he could handle starting on such a strange schedule.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7