Mar 28, 2014, 10:51 PM EDT
The Raptors had far more trouble with the Celtics than they should have on Friday, and needed this put-back from Amir Johnson with about seven seconds remaining to come away with the win.
None of that will matter looking back, however, as Toronto clinched its first playoff berth since 2008 with the victory.
The Raptors currently have a half-game lead over the Bulls for the three-seed in the East.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 1
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15