Mar 26, 2014, 9:19 AM EDT
Kevin Durant and Dirk Nowitizki put on a real show Tuesday night, one that couldn’t be contained in regulation.
Durant finished with 43 points (on 27 shots) as he was getting to the basket and knocking down threes, generally looking like the best scorer in the game.
Nowitzki finished with 32 points (on 23 shots) and he had 15 of those in the fourth quarter and overtime when his team needed them most.
Nowitzki and the Mavericks ended up with the win, but this performance is what has helped Durant separate himself in the MVP race this season.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 3
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 22
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 78
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19