Mar 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Dion Waiters hit the tough long two as time expired on Wednesday to give his Cavaliers a win over the Pistons.
Detroit led by as many as 16 at one point, which was the only thing remarkable about this one save for Waiters hitting the clutch shot.
Matthew Delladova was Cleveland’s leading scorer with 21 points off the bench, and Waiters finished just 8-of-20 from the field, even though Kyrie Irving missed his fifth straight game due to a biceps injury.
Nice shot by Waiters, but it will mean next to nothing for either of these teams in the grander scheme of the regular season.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49