Mar 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Dion Waiters hit the tough long two as time expired on Wednesday to give his Cavaliers a win over the Pistons.
Detroit led by as many as 16 at one point, which was the only thing remarkable about this one save for Waiters hitting the clutch shot.
Matthew Delladova was Cleveland’s leading scorer with 21 points off the bench, and Waiters finished just 8-of-20 from the field, even though Kyrie Irving missed his fifth straight game due to a biceps injury.
Nice shot by Waiters, but it will mean next to nothing for either of these teams in the grander scheme of the regular season.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 47
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61