Mar 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Dion Waiters hit the tough long two as time expired on Wednesday to give his Cavaliers a win over the Pistons.
Detroit led by as many as 16 at one point, which was the only thing remarkable about this one save for Waiters hitting the clutch shot.
Matthew Delladova was Cleveland’s leading scorer with 21 points off the bench, and Waiters finished just 8-of-20 from the field, even though Kyrie Irving missed his fifth straight game due to a biceps injury.
Nice shot by Waiters, but it will mean next to nothing for either of these teams in the grander scheme of the regular season.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4