Mar 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Dion Waiters hit the tough long two as time expired on Wednesday to give his Cavaliers a win over the Pistons.
Detroit led by as many as 16 at one point, which was the only thing remarkable about this one save for Waiters hitting the clutch shot.
Matthew Delladova was Cleveland’s leading scorer with 21 points off the bench, and Waiters finished just 8-of-20 from the field, even though Kyrie Irving missed his fifth straight game due to a biceps injury.
Nice shot by Waiters, but it will mean next to nothing for either of these teams in the grander scheme of the regular season.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2