Mar 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Dion Waiters hit the tough long two as time expired on Wednesday to give his Cavaliers a win over the Pistons.
Detroit led by as many as 16 at one point, which was the only thing remarkable about this one save for Waiters hitting the clutch shot.
Matthew Delladova was Cleveland’s leading scorer with 21 points off the bench, and Waiters finished just 8-of-20 from the field, even though Kyrie Irving missed his fifth straight game due to a biceps injury.
Nice shot by Waiters, but it will mean next to nothing for either of these teams in the grander scheme of the regular season.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18