Mar 25, 2014, 7:18 PM EST
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Dwyane Wade is expected to play Wednesday night in the Heat/Pacers showdown, meaning Miami will be a full strength.
• NBC’s own Joe Posnanski wrote about Stephen Curry.
• Kansas two guard Wayne Selden says he plans to return to Kansas for his sophomore season. Smart move on his part, he’s a late first/early second round pick, if he comes out he could be without a guaranteed contract. (His teammates Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid, both lock top five picks, should come out and develop faster in the NBA.
• Great explanation of how the NCAA has messed with the hoops players trying to go pro.
• Go Beach! Long Beach State’s star point guard from their NCAA run of 2012 (and former Drew League MVP) Casper Ware is back from the Italian League and has gotten a 10-day contract with the Philadelphia 76ers. Ware is a speedy, smart undersized point guard good in the open court, but he struggled defensively out of college. He spent two seasons playing well in Italy. As a Long Beach season ticket holder I hope this and maybe a Summer League stint can land him on an NBA roster.
• Matt Bonner has a strained calf and will be out for two weeks. He’s not a regular part of the Spurs rotation so this is not much of a blow. Except to Bonner.
• A number of suitors have stepped forward in the quest to find new Bucks owners and keep the team in Milwaukee.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 11
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 29
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 44
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31