Mar 25, 2014, 12:08 AM EST
Miami needed a win and LeBron James was going to make sure they got it.
He came out gunning (15 first half shots) and behind him the Heat led most of the way against the Trail Blazers in the second half. Miami was up by 7 in the final two minutes… then gave it all away. That is why LeBron is frustrated.
It was a tie game when LeBron (after having some key late turnovers) made the driving lay-up over Robin Lopez to put the Heat up.
Then on the other end Chris Bosh saves the Heat from overtime with a block.
Not the prettiest of wins, but the Heat will take any win right now.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 1
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20