Mar 25, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
Miami needed a win and LeBron James was going to make sure they got it.
He came out gunning (15 first half shots) and behind him the Heat led most of the way against the Trail Blazers in the second half. Miami was up by 7 in the final two minutes… then gave it all away. That is why LeBron is frustrated.
It was a tie game when LeBron (after having some key late turnovers) made the driving lay-up over Robin Lopez to put the Heat up.
Then on the other end Chris Bosh saves the Heat from overtime with a block.
Not the prettiest of wins, but the Heat will take any win right now.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17