Mar 25, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
Miami needed a win and LeBron James was going to make sure they got it.
He came out gunning (15 first half shots) and behind him the Heat led most of the way against the Trail Blazers in the second half. Miami was up by 7 in the final two minutes… then gave it all away. That is why LeBron is frustrated.
It was a tie game when LeBron (after having some key late turnovers) made the driving lay-up over Robin Lopez to put the Heat up.
Then on the other end Chris Bosh saves the Heat from overtime with a block.
Not the prettiest of wins, but the Heat will take any win right now.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8