Mar 25, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
Miami needed a win and LeBron James was going to make sure they got it.
He came out gunning (15 first half shots) and behind him the Heat led most of the way against the Trail Blazers in the second half. Miami was up by 7 in the final two minutes… then gave it all away. That is why LeBron is frustrated.
It was a tie game when LeBron (after having some key late turnovers) made the driving lay-up over Robin Lopez to put the Heat up.
Then on the other end Chris Bosh saves the Heat from overtime with a block.
Not the prettiest of wins, but the Heat will take any win right now.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18