Mar 25, 2014, 12:08 AM EST
Miami needed a win and LeBron James was going to make sure they got it.
He came out gunning (15 first half shots) and behind him the Heat led most of the way against the Trail Blazers in the second half. Miami was up by 7 in the final two minutes… then gave it all away. That is why LeBron is frustrated.
It was a tie game when LeBron (after having some key late turnovers) made the driving lay-up over Robin Lopez to put the Heat up.
Then on the other end Chris Bosh saves the Heat from overtime with a block.
Not the prettiest of wins, but the Heat will take any win right now.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15