Mar 25, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
I’ve never caught a foul ball at a baseball game, but if I did, I could obviously keep it.
Basketball and football, though, have different rules. If the ball goes into the stands, you have to throw it back. Admittedly, I’ve been at basketball and football games and pondered when my vested interest in the game has sunk low enough that, if I somehow got a ball, I’d immediately run out of the arena/stadium with it and go home.
However, I have not considered doing this.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I love the temporary look of exasperation on Blake Griffin‘s face. That’s how defenders feel trying to guard you these days, big guy.
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16