Mar 25, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
I’ve never caught a foul ball at a baseball game, but if I did, I could obviously keep it.
Basketball and football, though, have different rules. If the ball goes into the stands, you have to throw it back. Admittedly, I’ve been at basketball and football games and pondered when my vested interest in the game has sunk low enough that, if I somehow got a ball, I’d immediately run out of the arena/stadium with it and go home.
However, I have not considered doing this.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I love the temporary look of exasperation on Blake Griffin‘s face. That’s how defenders feel trying to guard you these days, big guy.
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 0
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 2
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 3
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9