Mar 25, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
I’ve never caught a foul ball at a baseball game, but if I did, I could obviously keep it.
Basketball and football, though, have different rules. If the ball goes into the stands, you have to throw it back. Admittedly, I’ve been at basketball and football games and pondered when my vested interest in the game has sunk low enough that, if I somehow got a ball, I’d immediately run out of the arena/stadium with it and go home.
However, I have not considered doing this.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I love the temporary look of exasperation on Blake Griffin‘s face. That’s how defenders feel trying to guard you these days, big guy.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16