Mar 25, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
I’ve never caught a foul ball at a baseball game, but if I did, I could obviously keep it.
Basketball and football, though, have different rules. If the ball goes into the stands, you have to throw it back. Admittedly, I’ve been at basketball and football games and pondered when my vested interest in the game has sunk low enough that, if I somehow got a ball, I’d immediately run out of the arena/stadium with it and go home.
However, I have not considered doing this.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
I love the temporary look of exasperation on Blake Griffin‘s face. That’s how defenders feel trying to guard you these days, big guy.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20