Mar 24, 2014, 5:22 PM EST
LeBron James is frustrated with the Heat’s defense, with the lineup changes, with the injuries slowing him down — but mostly he’s frustrated with the losing. After the Heat’s latest loss to a sub .500 team he seemed to call himself and his team out, which is what a leader should do, after the last game.
In the latest PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about LeBron and the Heat — they got time to figure this out, including the first round of the playoffs in a soft East.
Then we move on to the other big streaks, talking the Spurs winning 13 in a row and how long that can go on, then we talk Philadelphia’s 24 game losing streak and how long that goes on. I think the Spurs streak ends first.
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 0
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5