Mar 24, 2014, 5:22 PM EDT
LeBron James is frustrated with the Heat’s defense, with the lineup changes, with the injuries slowing him down — but mostly he’s frustrated with the losing. After the Heat’s latest loss to a sub .500 team he seemed to call himself and his team out, which is what a leader should do, after the last game.
In the latest PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about LeBron and the Heat — they got time to figure this out, including the first round of the playoffs in a soft East.
Then we move on to the other big streaks, talking the Spurs winning 13 in a row and how long that can go on, then we talk Philadelphia’s 24 game losing streak and how long that goes on. I think the Spurs streak ends first.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18