Mar 24, 2014, 5:22 PM EST
LeBron James is frustrated with the Heat’s defense, with the lineup changes, with the injuries slowing him down — but mostly he’s frustrated with the losing. After the Heat’s latest loss to a sub .500 team he seemed to call himself and his team out, which is what a leader should do, after the last game.
In the latest PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about LeBron and the Heat — they got time to figure this out, including the first round of the playoffs in a soft East.
Then we move on to the other big streaks, talking the Spurs winning 13 in a row and how long that can go on, then we talk Philadelphia’s 24 game losing streak and how long that goes on. I think the Spurs streak ends first.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15