Mar 24, 2014, 5:22 PM EDT
LeBron James is frustrated with the Heat’s defense, with the lineup changes, with the injuries slowing him down — but mostly he’s frustrated with the losing. After the Heat’s latest loss to a sub .500 team he seemed to call himself and his team out, which is what a leader should do, after the last game.
In the latest PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about LeBron and the Heat — they got time to figure this out, including the first round of the playoffs in a soft East.
Then we move on to the other big streaks, talking the Spurs winning 13 in a row and how long that can go on, then we talk Philadelphia’s 24 game losing streak and how long that goes on. I think the Spurs streak ends first.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85