Mar 24, 2014, 5:22 PM EST
LeBron James is frustrated with the Heat’s defense, with the lineup changes, with the injuries slowing him down — but mostly he’s frustrated with the losing. After the Heat’s latest loss to a sub .500 team he seemed to call himself and his team out, which is what a leader should do, after the last game.
In the latest PBT Extra Kay Adams and I talk about LeBron and the Heat — they got time to figure this out, including the first round of the playoffs in a soft East.
Then we move on to the other big streaks, talking the Spurs winning 13 in a row and how long that can go on, then we talk Philadelphia’s 24 game losing streak and how long that goes on. I think the Spurs streak ends first.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 13
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31