Mar 24, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
As if the Lakers’ season hasn’t been tough enough….
Nick Young’s home was burglarized Sunday night while he was dropping 26 points on the Orlando Magic during the Lakers’ win.
TMZ first reported the story, saying Young came home to find his a broken window in his master bedroom and that room ransacked. Gone were jewelry, clothes, Louis Vuitton luggage and much more.
Young himself confirmed the incident speaking with reporters on Monday, and of course he did that in a very Nick Young way.
That sucks for Young. I also bet he has a house sitter (and maybe a new alarm system) when the Lakers head out on the road Thursday and Friday for a back-to-back in Milwaukee and Minnesota.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8