Mar 24, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
As if the Lakers’ season hasn’t been tough enough….
Nick Young’s home was burglarized Sunday night while he was dropping 26 points on the Orlando Magic during the Lakers’ win.
TMZ first reported the story, saying Young came home to find his a broken window in his master bedroom and that room ransacked. Gone were jewelry, clothes, Louis Vuitton luggage and much more.
Young himself confirmed the incident speaking with reporters on Monday, and of course he did that in a very Nick Young way.
That sucks for Young. I also bet he has a house sitter (and maybe a new alarm system) when the Lakers head out on the road Thursday and Friday for a back-to-back in Milwaukee and Minnesota.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36