Mar 24, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
As if the Lakers’ season hasn’t been tough enough….
Nick Young’s home was burglarized Sunday night while he was dropping 26 points on the Orlando Magic during the Lakers’ win.
TMZ first reported the story, saying Young came home to find his a broken window in his master bedroom and that room ransacked. Gone were jewelry, clothes, Louis Vuitton luggage and much more.
Young himself confirmed the incident speaking with reporters on Monday, and of course he did that in a very Nick Young way.
That sucks for Young. I also bet he has a house sitter (and maybe a new alarm system) when the Lakers head out on the road Thursday and Friday for a back-to-back in Milwaukee and Minnesota.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7