Mar 24, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
As if the Lakers’ season hasn’t been tough enough….
Nick Young’s home was burglarized Sunday night while he was dropping 26 points on the Orlando Magic during the Lakers’ win.
TMZ first reported the story, saying Young came home to find his a broken window in his master bedroom and that room ransacked. Gone were jewelry, clothes, Louis Vuitton luggage and much more.
Young himself confirmed the incident speaking with reporters on Monday, and of course he did that in a very Nick Young way.
That sucks for Young. I also bet he has a house sitter (and maybe a new alarm system) when the Lakers head out on the road Thursday and Friday for a back-to-back in Milwaukee and Minnesota.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23