Mar 24, 2014, 12:58 AM EDT
The Cavaliers’ Jarrett Jack was in the zone in the second half.
The Knicks had led by 17 in the second quarter — and with a win they would move within 2 games of the final playoff spot in the East. Then Jack happened. He was knocking down rainbow jumpers, getting into the lane and hitting floaters, crossing guys up to hit space. Kyrie who?
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Monday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Then with 24 seconds left Jack hit the dagger, a tough fade away jumper. That shot was not a dagger to the Knicks playoff hopes, but it was a pretty big blow.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 2
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 8
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18