Mar 24, 2014, 12:58 AM EDT
The Cavaliers’ Jarrett Jack was in the zone in the second half.
The Knicks had led by 17 in the second quarter — and with a win they would move within 2 games of the final playoff spot in the East. Then Jack happened. He was knocking down rainbow jumpers, getting into the lane and hitting floaters, crossing guys up to hit space. Kyrie who?
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Monday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Then with 24 seconds left Jack hit the dagger, a tough fade away jumper. That shot was not a dagger to the Knicks playoff hopes, but it was a pretty big blow.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 6
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34