Mar 24, 2014, 12:58 AM EDT
The Cavaliers’ Jarrett Jack was in the zone in the second half.
The Knicks had led by 17 in the second quarter — and with a win they would move within 2 games of the final playoff spot in the East. Then Jack happened. He was knocking down rainbow jumpers, getting into the lane and hitting floaters, crossing guys up to hit space. Kyrie who?
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Monday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Then with 24 seconds left Jack hit the dagger, a tough fade away jumper. That shot was not a dagger to the Knicks playoff hopes, but it was a pretty big blow.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 3
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7