Mar 24, 2014, 12:58 AM EDT
The Cavaliers’ Jarrett Jack was in the zone in the second half.
The Knicks had led by 17 in the second quarter — and with a win they would move within 2 games of the final playoff spot in the East. Then Jack happened. He was knocking down rainbow jumpers, getting into the lane and hitting floaters, crossing guys up to hit space. Kyrie who?
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Monday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Then with 24 seconds left Jack hit the dagger, a tough fade away jumper. That shot was not a dagger to the Knicks playoff hopes, but it was a pretty big blow.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 23
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 22
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48