Mar 24, 2014, 12:58 AM EDT
The Cavaliers’ Jarrett Jack was in the zone in the second half.
The Knicks had led by 17 in the second quarter — and with a win they would move within 2 games of the final playoff spot in the East. Then Jack happened. He was knocking down rainbow jumpers, getting into the lane and hitting floaters, crossing guys up to hit space. Kyrie who?
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Monday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Then with 24 seconds left Jack hit the dagger, a tough fade away jumper. That shot was not a dagger to the Knicks playoff hopes, but it was a pretty big blow.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 1
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5