Mar 23, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
We brought you the news of the mascot for the Toronto Raptors suffering what was thought to be a season-ending injury back in October, and it’s only right that we provide a follow-up to this extremely important story to maintain our reputation as dogged NBA reporters.
The Raptor made his triumphant return sooner than expected, and was welcomed back to action by both fans and other members of the team’s mascot crew alike.
The Bryan Adams tune playing near the end of the clip? That was merely the icing on the cake.
[via Sporting News]
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14