Mar 23, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
We brought you the news of the mascot for the Toronto Raptors suffering what was thought to be a season-ending injury back in October, and it’s only right that we provide a follow-up to this extremely important story to maintain our reputation as dogged NBA reporters.
The Raptor made his triumphant return sooner than expected, and was welcomed back to action by both fans and other members of the team’s mascot crew alike.
The Bryan Adams tune playing near the end of the clip? That was merely the icing on the cake.
[via Sporting News]
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13