Mar 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
J.J. Hickson will miss the remainder of the season after suffering a torn ACL injury, Nuggets GM Tim Connelly announced on Saturday via official release.
The injury occurred during the fourth quarter of Friday’s loss to the Mavericks.
Hickson joined the Nuggets on a three-year deal in the offseason as a free agent, and essentially lived up to expectations. He averaged 11.8 points and 9.2 rebounds in 26.9 minutes per game this season, while starting in 52 of his 69 appearances.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 0
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10