Mar 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
This was a good one.
Credit Leonard for recognizing what was about to happen, and jumping early on in the play to try to contest. But he was woefully out of position, and once he realized that, began to turn and duck to avoind any additional damage.
The wide shot at about the 19-second mark, when you can see the fans all over the arena leap out of their seats as this happens, is what really hammers home what a monster of a dunk this was.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 0
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6