Mar 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
This was a good one.
Credit Leonard for recognizing what was about to happen, and jumping early on in the play to try to contest. But he was woefully out of position, and once he realized that, began to turn and duck to avoind any additional damage.
The wide shot at about the 19-second mark, when you can see the fans all over the arena leap out of their seats as this happens, is what really hammers home what a monster of a dunk this was.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12