Mar 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
A poor outing in the NCAA Tournament and his being benched at the end of the game by Mike Krzyzewski alerted America to what NBA scouts already knew — Jabari Parker doesn’t play defense.
In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio cover bring in Ed Isaacson of NBADraftblog.com to discuss if that hurt’s Parker’s draft status (it doesn’t) as well as other stars eliminated already such as Aaron Craft and Marcus Smart.
Before that, however, there is a brief discussion of NBA injuries — just what is up with Russell Westbrook and what does that mean for Oklahoma City, and what would Marc Gasol being out with a sprained ankle mean for Memphis?
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 12
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50