Mar 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
A poor outing in the NCAA Tournament and his being benched at the end of the game by Mike Krzyzewski alerted America to what NBA scouts already knew — Jabari Parker doesn’t play defense.
In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio cover bring in Ed Isaacson of NBADraftblog.com to discuss if that hurt’s Parker’s draft status (it doesn’t) as well as other stars eliminated already such as Aaron Craft and Marcus Smart.
Before that, however, there is a brief discussion of NBA injuries — just what is up with Russell Westbrook and what does that mean for Oklahoma City, and what would Marc Gasol being out with a sprained ankle mean for Memphis?
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15