Mar 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
A poor outing in the NCAA Tournament and his being benched at the end of the game by Mike Krzyzewski alerted America to what NBA scouts already knew — Jabari Parker doesn’t play defense.
In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio cover bring in Ed Isaacson of NBADraftblog.com to discuss if that hurt’s Parker’s draft status (it doesn’t) as well as other stars eliminated already such as Aaron Craft and Marcus Smart.
Before that, however, there is a brief discussion of NBA injuries — just what is up with Russell Westbrook and what does that mean for Oklahoma City, and what would Marc Gasol being out with a sprained ankle mean for Memphis?
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 4
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 6
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18