Mar 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
A poor outing in the NCAA Tournament and his being benched at the end of the game by Mike Krzyzewski alerted America to what NBA scouts already knew — Jabari Parker doesn’t play defense.
In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio cover bring in Ed Isaacson of NBADraftblog.com to discuss if that hurt’s Parker’s draft status (it doesn’t) as well as other stars eliminated already such as Aaron Craft and Marcus Smart.
Before that, however, there is a brief discussion of NBA injuries — just what is up with Russell Westbrook and what does that mean for Oklahoma City, and what would Marc Gasol being out with a sprained ankle mean for Memphis?
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8