Mar 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
A poor outing in the NCAA Tournament and his being benched at the end of the game by Mike Krzyzewski alerted America to what NBA scouts already knew — Jabari Parker doesn’t play defense.
In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio cover bring in Ed Isaacson of NBADraftblog.com to discuss if that hurt’s Parker’s draft status (it doesn’t) as well as other stars eliminated already such as Aaron Craft and Marcus Smart.
Before that, however, there is a brief discussion of NBA injuries — just what is up with Russell Westbrook and what does that mean for Oklahoma City, and what would Marc Gasol being out with a sprained ankle mean for Memphis?
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 3
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 9
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 13