Mar 21, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Mike Miller was a part of the Miami Heat for both of their titles over the last two seasons, but was somewhat surprisingly waived this past summer when the team invoked the amnesty provision in a move to cut costs.
Miller was courted by the Thunder as a free agent, but ended up settling with the Grizzlies.
Memphis was in Miami on Friday, so it was time for Miller to receive his championship ring. The Heat put together a nice video tribute, which was followed up by a brief ring presentation that saw Miller mobbed by all of his former teammates at center court.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34