Mar 21, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Mike Miller was a part of the Miami Heat for both of their titles over the last two seasons, but was somewhat surprisingly waived this past summer when the team invoked the amnesty provision in a move to cut costs.
Miller was courted by the Thunder as a free agent, but ended up settling with the Grizzlies.
Memphis was in Miami on Friday, so it was time for Miller to receive his championship ring. The Heat put together a nice video tribute, which was followed up by a brief ring presentation that saw Miller mobbed by all of his former teammates at center court.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29