Mar 21, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Mike Miller was a part of the Miami Heat for both of their titles over the last two seasons, but was somewhat surprisingly waived this past summer when the team invoked the amnesty provision in a move to cut costs.
Miller was courted by the Thunder as a free agent, but ended up settling with the Grizzlies.
Memphis was in Miami on Friday, so it was time for Miller to receive his championship ring. The Heat put together a nice video tribute, which was followed up by a brief ring presentation that saw Miller mobbed by all of his former teammates at center court.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17