Mar 21, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Mike Miller was a part of the Miami Heat for both of their titles over the last two seasons, but was somewhat surprisingly waived this past summer when the team invoked the amnesty provision in a move to cut costs.
Miller was courted by the Thunder as a free agent, but ended up settling with the Grizzlies.
Memphis was in Miami on Friday, so it was time for Miller to receive his championship ring. The Heat put together a nice video tribute, which was followed up by a brief ring presentation that saw Miller mobbed by all of his former teammates at center court.
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 1
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 23