Mar 20, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Who are NBA teams keeping an eye on during the NCAA Tournament?
In the latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio cover that with Ed Isaacson of NBADraftblog.com (check out Ed’s regional previews of the East, South, Midwest and West) — we talk Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid of Kansas, Tyler Ennis of Syracuse, T.J. Warren of N.C. state and many more.
Of course, we also talk Phil Jackson to the Knicks. Because that is required by law.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 1
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 54
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3