Mar 19, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
That needed a Mutombo finger wag.
Much to their credit the Cleveland Cavaliers hung around with the Miami Heat all game — and doing it without Kyrie Irving or Luol Deng. The difference in the game was LeBron James — 25 points in the first quarter and 43 for the game.
Plus a couple key blocks. Like this rejection at the rim of poor Spencer Hawes. Ouch.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14