Mar 19, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
That needed a Mutombo finger wag.
Much to their credit the Cleveland Cavaliers hung around with the Miami Heat all game — and doing it without Kyrie Irving or Luol Deng. The difference in the game was LeBron James — 25 points in the first quarter and 43 for the game.
Plus a couple key blocks. Like this rejection at the rim of poor Spencer Hawes. Ouch.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 5
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 20
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 68
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 52
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 29
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4