Mar 19, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
That needed a Mutombo finger wag.
Much to their credit the Cleveland Cavaliers hung around with the Miami Heat all game — and doing it without Kyrie Irving or Luol Deng. The difference in the game was LeBron James — 25 points in the first quarter and 43 for the game.
Plus a couple key blocks. Like this rejection at the rim of poor Spencer Hawes. Ouch.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17