Mar 19, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
That needed a Mutombo finger wag.
Much to their credit the Cleveland Cavaliers hung around with the Miami Heat all game — and doing it without Kyrie Irving or Luol Deng. The difference in the game was LeBron James — 25 points in the first quarter and 43 for the game.
Plus a couple key blocks. Like this rejection at the rim of poor Spencer Hawes. Ouch.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6