Mar 19, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
That needed a Mutombo finger wag.
Much to their credit the Cleveland Cavaliers hung around with the Miami Heat all game — and doing it without Kyrie Irving or Luol Deng. The difference in the game was LeBron James — 25 points in the first quarter and 43 for the game.
Plus a couple key blocks. Like this rejection at the rim of poor Spencer Hawes. Ouch.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20