Mar 18, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
The Cavaliers have lost most of their home games this season, but if there’s one thing they’ve done right on their own court this season, it’s this.
During Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ jersey-retirement ceremony, the Cavaliers projected this awesome special-effects/highlight package on the court.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Had the Cavaliers played this up more in advance, LeBron James’ controversial return to Cleveland for the ceremony would have flown under the radar.
Now, the Cavaliers ought to start using this technology during games. Imagine how opponents would react if the court randomly popped like it did 15 seconds into that video, Perfection style.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30