Mar 18, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
The Cavaliers have lost most of their home games this season, but if there’s one thing they’ve done right on their own court this season, it’s this.
During Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ jersey-retirement ceremony, the Cavaliers projected this awesome special-effects/highlight package on the court.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $60,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Had the Cavaliers played this up more in advance, LeBron James’ controversial return to Cleveland for the ceremony would have flown under the radar.
Now, the Cavaliers ought to start using this technology during games. Imagine how opponents would react if the court randomly popped like it did 15 seconds into that video, Perfection style.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46