Mar 18, 2014, 10:57 PM EST
Zarar Siddiqi of Raptors Republic has another angle, and I count 4.5 revolutions around the rim. That’s a tough miss – especially considering the game’s result.
Toronto lost to the Hawks, 118-113, in overtime. Obviously the butterfly effect has an impact, but had Ross’ shot fallen, maybe the Raptors would have won in regulation.
Instead, Atlanta won thanks to Paul Millsap’s first career triple-double (19 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists) and Jeff Teague matching his career-high scoring (34 points). Five other Hawks each scored at least eight points.
Hard to blame Ross for not scoring three more points, though.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12