Mar 18, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
Zarar Siddiqi of Raptors Republic has another angle, and I count 4.5 revolutions around the rim. That’s a tough miss – especially considering the game’s result.
Toronto lost to the Hawks, 118-113, in overtime. Obviously the butterfly effect has an impact, but had Ross’ shot fallen, maybe the Raptors would have won in regulation.
Instead, Atlanta won thanks to Paul Millsap’s first career triple-double (19 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists) and Jeff Teague matching his career-high scoring (34 points). Five other Hawks each scored at least eight points.
Hard to blame Ross for not scoring three more points, though.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 11
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 42
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22