Mar 18, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
Zarar Siddiqi of Raptors Republic has another angle, and I count 4.5 revolutions around the rim. That’s a tough miss – especially considering the game’s result.
Toronto lost to the Hawks, 118-113, in overtime. Obviously the butterfly effect has an impact, but had Ross’ shot fallen, maybe the Raptors would have won in regulation.
Instead, Atlanta won thanks to Paul Millsap’s first career triple-double (19 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists) and Jeff Teague matching his career-high scoring (34 points). Five other Hawks each scored at least eight points.
Hard to blame Ross for not scoring three more points, though.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9