Mar 18, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
Zarar Siddiqi of Raptors Republic has another angle, and I count 4.5 revolutions around the rim. That’s a tough miss – especially considering the game’s result.
Toronto lost to the Hawks, 118-113, in overtime. Obviously the butterfly effect has an impact, but had Ross’ shot fallen, maybe the Raptors would have won in regulation.
Instead, Atlanta won thanks to Paul Millsap’s first career triple-double (19 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists) and Jeff Teague matching his career-high scoring (34 points). Five other Hawks each scored at least eight points.
Hard to blame Ross for not scoring three more points, though.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18