Mar 18, 2014, 1:15 AM EDT
Indiana picked up its fourth straight win Monday — none of them over teams above .500 and none of them terribly impressive. But they count just the same.
The Philadelphia 76ers were hanging around but were down 7 within the final minute when Paul George drives from the right wing and throws down the dunk right over the top of Henry Sims. That was the kind of aggressive George Frank Vogel hopes to see more of. I’d say it sealed the win but frankly up 7 in the final minute it’s pretty much sealed.
That’s the Sixers 21st consecutive loss. The NBA record is 26 and the Sixers have no easy games between now and the record.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10