Mar 18, 2014, 1:15 AM EDT
Indiana picked up its fourth straight win Monday — none of them over teams above .500 and none of them terribly impressive. But they count just the same.
The Philadelphia 76ers were hanging around but were down 7 within the final minute when Paul George drives from the right wing and throws down the dunk right over the top of Henry Sims. That was the kind of aggressive George Frank Vogel hopes to see more of. I’d say it sealed the win but frankly up 7 in the final minute it’s pretty much sealed.
That’s the Sixers 21st consecutive loss. The NBA record is 26 and the Sixers have no easy games between now and the record.
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 0
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 2
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 31
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39