Mar 18, 2014, 1:15 AM EDT
Indiana picked up its fourth straight win Monday — none of them over teams above .500 and none of them terribly impressive. But they count just the same.
The Philadelphia 76ers were hanging around but were down 7 within the final minute when Paul George drives from the right wing and throws down the dunk right over the top of Henry Sims. That was the kind of aggressive George Frank Vogel hopes to see more of. I’d say it sealed the win but frankly up 7 in the final minute it’s pretty much sealed.
That’s the Sixers 21st consecutive loss. The NBA record is 26 and the Sixers have no easy games between now and the record.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 31
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 14
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 27
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 15
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 23
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20