Mar 18, 2014, 1:15 AM EDT
Indiana picked up its fourth straight win Monday — none of them over teams above .500 and none of them terribly impressive. But they count just the same.
The Philadelphia 76ers were hanging around but were down 7 within the final minute when Paul George drives from the right wing and throws down the dunk right over the top of Henry Sims. That was the kind of aggressive George Frank Vogel hopes to see more of. I’d say it sealed the win but frankly up 7 in the final minute it’s pretty much sealed.
That’s the Sixers 21st consecutive loss. The NBA record is 26 and the Sixers have no easy games between now and the record.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 7
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10