Mar 18, 2014, 1:15 AM EDT
Indiana picked up its fourth straight win Monday — none of them over teams above .500 and none of them terribly impressive. But they count just the same.
The Philadelphia 76ers were hanging around but were down 7 within the final minute when Paul George drives from the right wing and throws down the dunk right over the top of Henry Sims. That was the kind of aggressive George Frank Vogel hopes to see more of. I’d say it sealed the win but frankly up 7 in the final minute it’s pretty much sealed.
That’s the Sixers 21st consecutive loss. The NBA record is 26 and the Sixers have no easy games between now and the record.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48