Mar 18, 2014, 8:36 PM EST
LeBron James scored 25 points in the first quarter of the Heat’s game against the Cavaliers on Tuesday. That would put him on pace to score – hmm, let’s see, carry the one – 100.
It seems that would match a record or something.
LeBron shot 10-for-11, including 5-of-6 on 3-pointers, in the opening period.
He scored “just” six points in the second quarter, dropping him well behind the Wilt Chamberlain’s pace. Still, he finished with 43 points against his former team.
LeBron’s final 18 points weren’t exactly exception, but here’s video of his masterful first 25:
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10