Mar 18, 2014, 8:36 PM EST
LeBron James scored 25 points in the first quarter of the Heat’s game against the Cavaliers on Tuesday. That would put him on pace to score – hmm, let’s see, carry the one – 100.
It seems that would match a record or something.
LeBron shot 10-for-11, including 5-of-6 on 3-pointers, in the opening period.
He scored “just” six points in the second quarter, dropping him well behind the Wilt Chamberlain’s pace. Still, he finished with 43 points against his former team.
LeBron’s final 18 points weren’t exactly exception, but here’s video of his masterful first 25:
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17