Mar 17, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Anthony Davis was a beast Sunday night as New Orleans hosted Boston.
He had 40 points on 22 shots, including a key free throw line jumper that looked like it might be a game winner (you can see that below, it looked like the game winner until Kris Humphries tied it up again… yes, Kris Humphries).
On the night Davis was 9-of-10 when he got to the rim and shot, but he was a respectable 4-of-9 from the midrange as well — when he can hit those shots consistently he becomes almost impossible to stop.
Oh, and just a reminder Davis is 21 and in just his second NBA season. He is just figuring out how good he can be.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7