Mar 17, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Anthony Davis was a beast Sunday night as New Orleans hosted Boston.
He had 40 points on 22 shots, including a key free throw line jumper that looked like it might be a game winner (you can see that below, it looked like the game winner until Kris Humphries tied it up again… yes, Kris Humphries).
On the night Davis was 9-of-10 when he got to the rim and shot, but he was a respectable 4-of-9 from the midrange as well — when he can hit those shots consistently he becomes almost impossible to stop.
Oh, and just a reminder Davis is 21 and in just his second NBA season. He is just figuring out how good he can be.
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 12
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 30
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24