Mar 17, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Anthony Davis was a beast Sunday night as New Orleans hosted Boston.
He had 40 points on 22 shots, including a key free throw line jumper that looked like it might be a game winner (you can see that below, it looked like the game winner until Kris Humphries tied it up again… yes, Kris Humphries).
On the night Davis was 9-of-10 when he got to the rim and shot, but he was a respectable 4-of-9 from the midrange as well — when he can hit those shots consistently he becomes almost impossible to stop.
Oh, and just a reminder Davis is 21 and in just his second NBA season. He is just figuring out how good he can be.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8