Mar 17, 2014, 12:14 PM EDT
In the final minutes of the Clippers blowout win over Cleveland Sunday night, Spencer Hawes got himself ejected, probably so he could get in the shower before everyone else showed up.
The Clippers didn’t need the points, so they sent DeAndre Jordan to the free throw line. The guy shooting 45.3 percent from the stripe this season. The guy other teams intentionally foul (hack-the-DJ). There were good foul shooters like Matt Barnes and Willie Green on the court, but Jordan was already at the free throw line so Doc Rivers let him stay and take it… and Jordan clanked it off the front of the iron. Still, fairly amusing.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18