Mar 17, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Gerald Green is a bad, bad man.
The Suns like to run and that suits Green — the former Dunk Contest champion — just fine. Here he takes the outlet pass, carries the break up the left wing and just decides he can finish over Mason Plumlee. With the double pump.
The Nets went on to beat the Suns 108-95. Green had 17 but it was not enough and with the loss Phoenix is 1.5 games back of Memphis for the final playoff spot in the West. Out East the Nets are now half a game back of the Wizards for the five seed but the Nets still have three games to try and make up on Toronto for the Atlantic Division crown.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9