Mar 17, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Gerald Green is a bad, bad man.
The Suns like to run and that suits Green — the former Dunk Contest champion — just fine. Here he takes the outlet pass, carries the break up the left wing and just decides he can finish over Mason Plumlee. With the double pump.
The Nets went on to beat the Suns 108-95. Green had 17 but it was not enough and with the loss Phoenix is 1.5 games back of Memphis for the final playoff spot in the West. Out East the Nets are now half a game back of the Wizards for the five seed but the Nets still have three games to try and make up on Toronto for the Atlantic Division crown.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 25
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 31
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22