Mar 17, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Gerald Green is a bad, bad man.
The Suns like to run and that suits Green — the former Dunk Contest champion — just fine. Here he takes the outlet pass, carries the break up the left wing and just decides he can finish over Mason Plumlee. With the double pump.
The Nets went on to beat the Suns 108-95. Green had 17 but it was not enough and with the loss Phoenix is 1.5 games back of Memphis for the final playoff spot in the West. Out East the Nets are now half a game back of the Wizards for the five seed but the Nets still have three games to try and make up on Toronto for the Atlantic Division crown.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 19
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 71
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14