Mar 17, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Gerald Green is a bad, bad man.
The Suns like to run and that suits Green — the former Dunk Contest champion — just fine. Here he takes the outlet pass, carries the break up the left wing and just decides he can finish over Mason Plumlee. With the double pump.
The Nets went on to beat the Suns 108-95. Green had 17 but it was not enough and with the loss Phoenix is 1.5 games back of Memphis for the final playoff spot in the West. Out East the Nets are now half a game back of the Wizards for the five seed but the Nets still have three games to try and make up on Toronto for the Atlantic Division crown.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 7
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4