Mar 17, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Gerald Green is a bad, bad man.
The Suns like to run and that suits Green — the former Dunk Contest champion — just fine. Here he takes the outlet pass, carries the break up the left wing and just decides he can finish over Mason Plumlee. With the double pump.
The Nets went on to beat the Suns 108-95. Green had 17 but it was not enough and with the loss Phoenix is 1.5 games back of Memphis for the final playoff spot in the West. Out East the Nets are now half a game back of the Wizards for the five seed but the Nets still have three games to try and make up on Toronto for the Atlantic Division crown.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70