Mar 16, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
The Heat lost to the Rockets less than two weeks ago, so LeBron James came out aggressively in Sunday’s rematch while trying to ensure a different outcome this time.
Midway through the first quarter, James took a no-look pass from Wade and elevated over Dwight Howard before throwing down the vicious slam.
Miami came into this one having lost five of its last six, including consecutive games at home for the first time since 2011. James clearly planned to set the tone early, and finished with 11 points on 4-of-5 shooting in the game’s first 12 minutes.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 8
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 10