Mar 16, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
The Heat lost to the Rockets less than two weeks ago, so LeBron James came out aggressively in Sunday’s rematch while trying to ensure a different outcome this time.
Midway through the first quarter, James took a no-look pass from Wade and elevated over Dwight Howard before throwing down the vicious slam.
Miami came into this one having lost five of its last six, including consecutive games at home for the first time since 2011. James clearly planned to set the tone early, and finished with 11 points on 4-of-5 shooting in the game’s first 12 minutes.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 5
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 17
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31