Mar 16, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
The Heat lost to the Rockets less than two weeks ago, so LeBron James came out aggressively in Sunday’s rematch while trying to ensure a different outcome this time.
Midway through the first quarter, James took a no-look pass from Wade and elevated over Dwight Howard before throwing down the vicious slam.
Miami came into this one having lost five of its last six, including consecutive games at home for the first time since 2011. James clearly planned to set the tone early, and finished with 11 points on 4-of-5 shooting in the game’s first 12 minutes.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 8
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11