Mar 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It was a rough afternoon for the Raptors on Sunday, who had their home winning streak that had reached four straight ended by the Phoenix Suns.
DeMar DeRozan finished just 6-of-16 from the field, in a physical game where the referees let plenty of contact go on both sides.
On this particular play, DeRozan wasn’t at all pleased by the officials swallowing their whistles, when it seemed apparent that P.J. Tucker fouled him on a drive to the basket. DeRozan expressed himself not by verbally abusing the referee who didn’t make the call, but by doing something far more disrespectful in kicking the ball away from him, briefly delaying the game in the process.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 17
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 30
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85