Mar 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It was a rough afternoon for the Raptors on Sunday, who had their home winning streak that had reached four straight ended by the Phoenix Suns.
DeMar DeRozan finished just 6-of-16 from the field, in a physical game where the referees let plenty of contact go on both sides.
On this particular play, DeRozan wasn’t at all pleased by the officials swallowing their whistles, when it seemed apparent that P.J. Tucker fouled him on a drive to the basket. DeRozan expressed himself not by verbally abusing the referee who didn’t make the call, but by doing something far more disrespectful in kicking the ball away from him, briefly delaying the game in the process.
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 0
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 12
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6