Mar 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It was a rough afternoon for the Raptors on Sunday, who had their home winning streak that had reached four straight ended by the Phoenix Suns.
DeMar DeRozan finished just 6-of-16 from the field, in a physical game where the referees let plenty of contact go on both sides.
On this particular play, DeRozan wasn’t at all pleased by the officials swallowing their whistles, when it seemed apparent that P.J. Tucker fouled him on a drive to the basket. DeRozan expressed himself not by verbally abusing the referee who didn’t make the call, but by doing something far more disrespectful in kicking the ball away from him, briefly delaying the game in the process.
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 0
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24