Mar 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It was a rough afternoon for the Raptors on Sunday, who had their home winning streak that had reached four straight ended by the Phoenix Suns.
DeMar DeRozan finished just 6-of-16 from the field, in a physical game where the referees let plenty of contact go on both sides.
On this particular play, DeRozan wasn’t at all pleased by the officials swallowing their whistles, when it seemed apparent that P.J. Tucker fouled him on a drive to the basket. DeRozan expressed himself not by verbally abusing the referee who didn’t make the call, but by doing something far more disrespectful in kicking the ball away from him, briefly delaying the game in the process.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 34
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4