Mar 16, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It was a rough afternoon for the Raptors on Sunday, who had their home winning streak that had reached four straight ended by the Phoenix Suns.
DeMar DeRozan finished just 6-of-16 from the field, in a physical game where the referees let plenty of contact go on both sides.
On this particular play, DeRozan wasn’t at all pleased by the officials swallowing their whistles, when it seemed apparent that P.J. Tucker fouled him on a drive to the basket. DeRozan expressed himself not by verbally abusing the referee who didn’t make the call, but by doing something far more disrespectful in kicking the ball away from him, briefly delaying the game in the process.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4