Mar 15, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
While it’s accepted to a certain extent, it’s also nice to see a veteran of the game point out just how ridiculous it is.
During the first quarter of the Nets matchup with the Wizards on Saturday, Trevor Booker let out a scream after blocking one of Paul Pierce‘s shots. Pierce scored on Booker the next time he had the chance, and screamed loudly right back at his opponent in retaliation.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14