Mar 15, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
While it’s accepted to a certain extent, it’s also nice to see a veteran of the game point out just how ridiculous it is.
During the first quarter of the Nets matchup with the Wizards on Saturday, Trevor Booker let out a scream after blocking one of Paul Pierce‘s shots. Pierce scored on Booker the next time he had the chance, and screamed loudly right back at his opponent in retaliation.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31