Mar 15, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
While it’s accepted to a certain extent, it’s also nice to see a veteran of the game point out just how ridiculous it is.
During the first quarter of the Nets matchup with the Wizards on Saturday, Trevor Booker let out a scream after blocking one of Paul Pierce‘s shots. Pierce scored on Booker the next time he had the chance, and screamed loudly right back at his opponent in retaliation.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10