Mar 15, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
While it’s accepted to a certain extent, it’s also nice to see a veteran of the game point out just how ridiculous it is.
During the first quarter of the Nets matchup with the Wizards on Saturday, Trevor Booker let out a scream after blocking one of Paul Pierce‘s shots. Pierce scored on Booker the next time he had the chance, and screamed loudly right back at his opponent in retaliation.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 40
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18