Mar 15, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
While it’s accepted to a certain extent, it’s also nice to see a veteran of the game point out just how ridiculous it is.
During the first quarter of the Nets matchup with the Wizards on Saturday, Trevor Booker let out a scream after blocking one of Paul Pierce‘s shots. Pierce scored on Booker the next time he had the chance, and screamed loudly right back at his opponent in retaliation.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 3
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 9
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 13