Mar 14, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
Tony Wroten of the Sixers prides himself on having some of the best sneakers in the game, but whatever he was wearing on Friday night against the Pacers failed him miserably.
Wroten had the sole of one of his sneakers come apart early in the fourth quarter, causing him to head to the locker room to get a fresh pair.
Wroten often times will go with rare or retro kicks to play in, so maybe the particular pair he chose on this night was more style than it was substance.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6