Mar 14, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
Tony Wroten of the Sixers prides himself on having some of the best sneakers in the game, but whatever he was wearing on Friday night against the Pacers failed him miserably.
Wroten had the sole of one of his sneakers come apart early in the fourth quarter, causing him to head to the locker room to get a fresh pair.
Wroten often times will go with rare or retro kicks to play in, so maybe the particular pair he chose on this night was more style than it was substance.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14