Mar 14, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
Tony Wroten of the Sixers prides himself on having some of the best sneakers in the game, but whatever he was wearing on Friday night against the Pacers failed him miserably.
Wroten had the sole of one of his sneakers come apart early in the fourth quarter, causing him to head to the locker room to get a fresh pair.
Wroten often times will go with rare or retro kicks to play in, so maybe the particular pair he chose on this night was more style than it was substance.
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22