Mar 14, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
Tony Wroten of the Sixers prides himself on having some of the best sneakers in the game, but whatever he was wearing on Friday night against the Pacers failed him miserably.
Wroten had the sole of one of his sneakers come apart early in the fourth quarter, causing him to head to the locker room to get a fresh pair.
Wroten often times will go with rare or retro kicks to play in, so maybe the particular pair he chose on this night was more style than it was substance.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12