Mar 14, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
Tony Wroten of the Sixers prides himself on having some of the best sneakers in the game, but whatever he was wearing on Friday night against the Pacers failed him miserably.
Wroten had the sole of one of his sneakers come apart early in the fourth quarter, causing him to head to the locker room to get a fresh pair.
Wroten often times will go with rare or retro kicks to play in, so maybe the particular pair he chose on this night was more style than it was substance.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30