Mar 14, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Jimmy Fallon has been looking into buying a truck, this is the one he needs.
Tim Duncan teamed up with Gunn Chevrolet in the San Antonio area to customize a 2014 Silverado for a giveaway. If you didn’t know, Duncan is a bit of a car nut and owns Blackjack Speed Shop, a customizing shop in San Antonio.
So what was done to the car? Well, according to the The Point Forward:
• 4 inch BDS lift
• 33 inch Toyo tires
• 20 inch Chrome Fuel off-road wheels
• Tim Duncan edition graphics package (this is the best one, is it as cool as his Punisher knee brace?)
• Duncan’s autograph on the driver’s side mirror
Of course, the truck is not black, white and silver. It’s a durable truck that you will be able to drive around long after Tim Duncan retires from the league (let’s hope the car lasts more than two years).
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14