Mar 14, 2014, 2:08 PM EST
Jimmy Fallon has been looking into buying a truck, this is the one he needs.
Tim Duncan teamed up with Gunn Chevrolet in the San Antonio area to customize a 2014 Silverado for a giveaway. If you didn’t know, Duncan is a bit of a car nut and owns Blackjack Speed Shop, a customizing shop in San Antonio.
So what was done to the car? Well, according to the The Point Forward:
• 4 inch BDS lift
• 33 inch Toyo tires
• 20 inch Chrome Fuel off-road wheels
• Tim Duncan edition graphics package (this is the best one, is it as cool as his Punisher knee brace?)
• Duncan’s autograph on the driver’s side mirror
Of course, the truck is not black, white and silver. It’s a durable truck that you will be able to drive around long after Tim Duncan retires from the league (let’s hope the car lasts more than two years).
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 3
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 11
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 25
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20