Mar 14, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Jimmy Fallon has been looking into buying a truck, this is the one he needs.
Tim Duncan teamed up with Gunn Chevrolet in the San Antonio area to customize a 2014 Silverado for a giveaway. If you didn’t know, Duncan is a bit of a car nut and owns Blackjack Speed Shop, a customizing shop in San Antonio.
So what was done to the car? Well, according to the The Point Forward:
• 4 inch BDS lift
• 33 inch Toyo tires
• 20 inch Chrome Fuel off-road wheels
• Tim Duncan edition graphics package (this is the best one, is it as cool as his Punisher knee brace?)
• Duncan’s autograph on the driver’s side mirror
Of course, the truck is not black, white and silver. It’s a durable truck that you will be able to drive around long after Tim Duncan retires from the league (let’s hope the car lasts more than two years).
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32