Mar 14, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Jimmy Fallon has been looking into buying a truck, this is the one he needs.
Tim Duncan teamed up with Gunn Chevrolet in the San Antonio area to customize a 2014 Silverado for a giveaway. If you didn’t know, Duncan is a bit of a car nut and owns Blackjack Speed Shop, a customizing shop in San Antonio.
So what was done to the car? Well, according to the The Point Forward:
• 4 inch BDS lift
• 33 inch Toyo tires
• 20 inch Chrome Fuel off-road wheels
• Tim Duncan edition graphics package (this is the best one, is it as cool as his Punisher knee brace?)
• Duncan’s autograph on the driver’s side mirror
Of course, the truck is not black, white and silver. It’s a durable truck that you will be able to drive around long after Tim Duncan retires from the league (let’s hope the car lasts more than two years).
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11