Mar 14, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Jimmy Fallon has been looking into buying a truck, this is the one he needs.
Tim Duncan teamed up with Gunn Chevrolet in the San Antonio area to customize a 2014 Silverado for a giveaway. If you didn’t know, Duncan is a bit of a car nut and owns Blackjack Speed Shop, a customizing shop in San Antonio.
So what was done to the car? Well, according to the The Point Forward:
• 4 inch BDS lift
• 33 inch Toyo tires
• 20 inch Chrome Fuel off-road wheels
• Tim Duncan edition graphics package (this is the best one, is it as cool as his Punisher knee brace?)
• Duncan’s autograph on the driver’s side mirror
Of course, the truck is not black, white and silver. It’s a durable truck that you will be able to drive around long after Tim Duncan retires from the league (let’s hope the car lasts more than two years).
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13