Mar 14, 2014, 12:55 AM EDT
The rest of this game went pretty much like this play.
This steal and slam was the first two of Russell Westbrook‘s 11 first quarter points as the Thunder raced out to a 14 point first quarter lead. Then they really opened it up in the third quarter, making it a 24-point lead and it was coasting in from there to a 131-102 OKC win.
Westbrook and Durant each finished with 29 points and everybody dressed on the Thunder roster scored. The Thunder looked like contenders against a top five draft team. Not exactly compelling television.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 51
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10