Mar 14, 2014, 12:12 PM EST
This is what makes Inside the NBA on TNT great.
You can be sure some star almost fell asleep on the set of a Sunday morning football show this year, but they got him some coffee and kept it off the air. Not Inside the NBA. They show Charles Barkley nodding off and the guys rib him on air about it.
Of course, Barkley was right that both the TNT games were duds last night. The Bulls crushed a surprisingly lackadaisical Rockets team, then the Thunder/Lakers game seemed almost over from the opening tip. The only good game was the Hawks knocking off the Bucks, but you needed League Pass for that one. I’m sure Chuck knows somebody who can get him LP. And a Red Bull.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13