Mar 14, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
This is what makes Inside the NBA on TNT great.
You can be sure some star almost fell asleep on the set of a Sunday morning football show this year, but they got him some coffee and kept it off the air. Not Inside the NBA. They show Charles Barkley nodding off and the guys rib him on air about it.
Of course, Barkley was right that both the TNT games were duds last night. The Bulls crushed a surprisingly lackadaisical Rockets team, then the Thunder/Lakers game seemed almost over from the opening tip. The only good game was the Hawks knocking off the Bucks, but you needed League Pass for that one. I’m sure Chuck knows somebody who can get him LP. And a Red Bull.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25