Mar 14, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
This is what makes Inside the NBA on TNT great.
You can be sure some star almost fell asleep on the set of a Sunday morning football show this year, but they got him some coffee and kept it off the air. Not Inside the NBA. They show Charles Barkley nodding off and the guys rib him on air about it.
Of course, Barkley was right that both the TNT games were duds last night. The Bulls crushed a surprisingly lackadaisical Rockets team, then the Thunder/Lakers game seemed almost over from the opening tip. The only good game was the Hawks knocking off the Bucks, but you needed League Pass for that one. I’m sure Chuck knows somebody who can get him LP. And a Red Bull.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16