Mar 14, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
This is what makes Inside the NBA on TNT great.
You can be sure some star almost fell asleep on the set of a Sunday morning football show this year, but they got him some coffee and kept it off the air. Not Inside the NBA. They show Charles Barkley nodding off and the guys rib him on air about it.
Of course, Barkley was right that both the TNT games were duds last night. The Bulls crushed a surprisingly lackadaisical Rockets team, then the Thunder/Lakers game seemed almost over from the opening tip. The only good game was the Hawks knocking off the Bucks, but you needed League Pass for that one. I’m sure Chuck knows somebody who can get him LP. And a Red Bull.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 0
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48