Mar 14, 2014, 12:12 PM EST
This is what makes Inside the NBA on TNT great.
You can be sure some star almost fell asleep on the set of a Sunday morning football show this year, but they got him some coffee and kept it off the air. Not Inside the NBA. They show Charles Barkley nodding off and the guys rib him on air about it.
Of course, Barkley was right that both the TNT games were duds last night. The Bulls crushed a surprisingly lackadaisical Rockets team, then the Thunder/Lakers game seemed almost over from the opening tip. The only good game was the Hawks knocking off the Bucks, but you needed League Pass for that one. I’m sure Chuck knows somebody who can get him LP. And a Red Bull.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12