Mar 14, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
For the big Thursday night game where the Bulls showed up ready to play and the Rockets just showed up, TNT mic’d up Carlos Boozer for the game. And he talked.
And yelled “and one” at the top of his lungs.
Tomike Shengelia doesn’t want to listen and Boozer keeps talking.
He talks about”bangs” (dunks), “freaking one” (dunks) and “Space Jams” (dunks).
It’s all pretty classic.
(Just to be fair, while I had planned to post this Deadspin had it up earlier.)
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 1
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 54
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3