Mar 14, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
For the big Thursday night game where the Bulls showed up ready to play and the Rockets just showed up, TNT mic’d up Carlos Boozer for the game. And he talked.
And yelled “and one” at the top of his lungs.
Tomike Shengelia doesn’t want to listen and Boozer keeps talking.
He talks about”bangs” (dunks), “freaking one” (dunks) and “Space Jams” (dunks).
It’s all pretty classic.
(Just to be fair, while I had planned to post this Deadspin had it up earlier.)
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 11
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 29
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 44
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31