Mar 13, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
There was no way we were going to get through a PBT Podcast without talking some more about Phil Jackson and the Knicks.
So that comes up in the latest PBT podcast with myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio. But we spend a lot more time talking other things, such as the slumps of Miami and Indiana and if there is anything to really worry about for those fan bases (no). We also discuss Portland’s struggles of late and what is behind it.
But if you’re going to talk losing you have to talk Philadelphia 76ers and their 18-game losing streak. They could very well tie the league record of 26.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13