Mar 13, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
It turned out to be not the greatest of ideas, as Parsons inadvertently caught Dunleavy with an elbow above the eye that caused a whole lot of blood, and ended up requiring 10 stitches to repair.
Dunleavy returned to star the second half.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 14
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 24
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24