Mar 13, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Considering how hard this fall was the Trail Blazers are lucky the injury wasn’t worse. At least nothing is broken.
However, LaMarcus Aldridge will be out at least two games, the team announced Thursday.
Those first two games are at New Orleans on Friday then hosting Golden State on Sunday.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Thursday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $8,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Thursday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
In addition, there is this:
Portland has lost four in a row and are 7-9 in their last 16, which has knocked them out of the top four in the West (no home court in the first round). Portland’s offense has slipped in the last month and being without Aldridge and Williams is not going to help matters at all.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 41
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11